Salon Stolz strives to make its websites accessible to all in accordance with the Federal Act on Barrier-Free Access to Federal Websites and Mobile Applications (Web Accessibility Act ‒ WZG) Austrian Federal Law Gazette I. No. 59/2019 as amended.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://salonstolz.at
- All our activities are guided by the idea of inclusion. This includes not just the content but also the graphics and technical implementation of the website.
- The information provided on our website is part of the guidance system and can used to prepare for a visit and to help visitors find their way around once they are here.
- The texts on the website are written in simple language and are certified “easy to read.”
„Leichter Lesen“ certified
- Images also have an alternative text.
- For people who are deaf or hard of hearing, information is provided through sign language videos.
- Videos are subtitled in German and English.
- The website is suitable for different contrast levels and font sizes.
- The website is optimised for audio transcription and screen readers.
- The website is regularly checked for accessibility.
- The website was developed in cooperation with associations, representatives and ambassadors for inclusion.
State of compliance with the requirements
The website is under review by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) to determine the extent to which it conforms to Level AA conformance of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines –WCAG 2.1.
- There may be deviations regarding individual text elements when contrast settings are changed.
- The website has sliders.
- Video materials on social media may deviate from guidelines for subtitling.
- This accessibility statement does not pertain to documents provided by external cooperation partners. Such external content may deviate from our requirements with regard to accessible content provision.
Creation of the accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was created on July 7, 2023.
The statement’s current version is based on a self-assessment by Salon Stolz. The website is currently being checked by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) regarding accessibility of the website.
Compliance with the WCAG 2.1 guidelines remains an expressed goal of Salon Stolz going forward and will be ensured through regular self-tests.
Feedback and contact details
We are always working to revise and improve the content of our websites. Ease of use and accessibility are especially important to us.
If you encounter any problems with regards to accessibility while using the website, please let us know! Simply write us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to constantly improve and make the website as user-friendly as possible.